Thursday, July 31, 2008

10 Years


A few weeks ago at work I had a patient that I was talking to about school. (I work in Rexburg, therefore I have a lot of BYU-I students that I see.) He asked me if I was going to school. I informed him that I was done with school - "I went to school here when it was Ricks college, then I graduated from ISU," I said. "Oh, well then you're QUITE a bit older" was his response! Holy cow! I'm still not sure on how I should take this - does this mean that I don't look quite THAT old yet, or what? Anyway, I thought it was pretty dang funny.

Speaking of old, my ten year high school reunion is coming up next month. Wow! This makes me feel old. I got onto the website for it and saw what a lot of people have been up to. It's a bit weird seeing who married who and what they're doing now. Hopefully Jed and I will make it to the reunion!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I was wondering if you were going to go or not. You did go to Jed's, but did they find you? P.S. You look young.