Friday, February 20, 2009

10 Things I Remember About the Pink House

1. I remember jumping out of the kitchen window onto the trampoline.
2. I remember being scared to death of the German Shepherd on the corner.
3. I remember the minivan almost taking out the LeGrande's new fence thanks to Brandon.
4. I remember stepping on the fish that commit suicide on the stairs.
5. I remember jennifer having a Michael jackson poster.
6. I remember performing "Rags to Riches" in the front yard.
7. I remember having a patch of garden, but not necessarily plants in the garden. (It doesn't mean they weren't there though!)
8. I remember walking to the gas station for candy - frequently.
9. I remember tea pot wallpaper in the kitchen.
10. I remember playing in the long jump sand at West Jordan High.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Sounds like if Sampson wasn't dead from landing on the stairs, you may have finished the job crushing him. It's okay, no finger pointing here. I got a reprieve from fish tank cleaning. You don't have to make up for it by having fish forever.