Saturday, October 17, 2009

Holy Cutthroat-oly!






















Jed, his brother Jason, and I went fishing at Henry's Lake today. On my second cast, I caught a good-sized fish. Kept it. On my fourth cast I caught another good-sized fish (about 2 1/2 lbs.) I considered keeping it, but obviously luck was with me so we tossed it back. We fished for a little but without any luck, so we moved. I cast and caught the humdinger of all fish! Look at this thing! Pictures do NOT do this fish justice. How awesome is this! Needless to say, Jed didn't catch anything, Jason got one, and not another bite the rest of the day. All fish were probably caught within the first hour of our fishing adventure. What a day!

2 comments:

Brie said...

That's huge!!!!

Nathan Bartschi '04 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.