Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Windy City


I must say, the wind in Idaho Falls has to compete with that of Chicago. I have never lived anywhere so windy. Personally, I'm sick and tired of it. Seriously, how many places can you live and experience wind (regularly) at 15-25 mph (yes, this is from today's weather report.) Let me repeat that: fifteen to twenty miles per hour! This being the case, you just can't get anything done! Just walking to the mailbox is a test of strength (or weight for that matter)! And it never lets down. I parked my car earlier today and was just sitting in it for a minute and the whole thing was jiggling and vibrating like it just might take off! There's no point in doing your hair. The garbage can blows across the street. All I can say is I hope that our house is properly built and the roof remains intact.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

How do you get those cool pictures on your spots? Get an anchor to hold it all down.