Friday, October 24, 2008

Dental Dreaming Dilemma




The past few nights, I have dreamt about my ISU dental hygiene days. The fact that I graduated THREE years ago doesn't seem to make any difference on my REM sleep.


Two nights ago, I dreamt that one of the faculty members came to tell me that my grade had been calculated incorrectly and that I got a D instead of what they thought I got. This meant that I would have to retake the class. They also wanted me to retake my clinical boards. I told them that I PASSED my boards and I would NOT retake them. What a nightmare!


Last night, I dreamt that I was at work and I had bleach trays in my mouth, as well as fluoride trays, and I was drooling all over the place and one of the faculty members was there judging me and giving me the evil eye.


We'll just have to see what tonight will bring!

No comments: