Monday, October 20, 2008

Fantastic Fishing Fanatic!


Jed and I went fishing this weekend with the Bartschis. (Correction: Jed went fishing. I sat in the boat and read - quite a bit actually!) Because in years past, we never have very much luck with the fishing at Henry's Lake, I decided that I would bow out of the experience this year and I didn't get my license. Well, well, well. If the fishing wasn't the best EVER! Jed caught four or five and his brother, Jason, caught four or five as well. We actually lost count! Jed was determined that we should run into the gas station and get me my license so that I could get in on the action. They also decided that next year, Jed's nephew, Ethan would have to come so that the limit (in total) would increase.




It was beautiful weather (probably the last we'll have until next July!) All in all, it was a fun and eventful fishing day. Plus, look at the surprise we found when we got home!

No comments: